Cloud Enablement Services
Cloud Enablement & Infrastructure Optimization Services
We help you prepare the blueprint architecture for cloud, migrate, or implement applications on the cloud, plus optimize the cloud environment for performance. We are partners with leading public cloud platforms, Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure. Our Cloud services help you shifts in-house IT to a public, private or hybrid cloud environment.
The world is moving into the Cloud. And here?s why you should too:
The four essential steps in the cloud enablement process are:
- Doing a Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Building a Cloud Roadmap
- Recommending a Migration Methodology
- Post migration 24?7 support
Cloud Readiness Assessment
Looking for the best route to take your organization to the Cloud?
Which applications need to be hosted in the Cloud and which platform and technologies do you think are appropriate?
Our Cloud Readiness Assessment is for you if you are just starting on the path to the Cloud or even if you already have a presence in the Cloud.
Business Advantages & Requirement
Building a Cloud Roadmap
Midland is a certified Microsoft and AWS Cloud Services partner with several years of experience. We know every business is different and must leverage the Cloud in its own unique way to derive the maximum benefit from a Cloud implementation. We will inform you of the potential advantages of shifting all or some of your applications and infrastructure to the Cloud. These are some of the benefits you can look forward to:
- Cost Optimization
- Flexibility and Agility
- Speed of usage
Recommending a Migration Methodology
Every company must carve its own unique path to the Cloud. The methods and strategies adopted for migration need to be very specific to customer?s business requirements and IT landscape, yet follow standardized practices of migration such as:
- Premade solution templates
- Usage of Cloud-centric tools
- Options for public, private and hybrid Cloud environments
We follow a systematic process to help you make the transition to the Cloud.
Post migration 24?7 support
Once things are set up, we manage your Cloud environment. Our established 24?7 NOC center delivers cloud-run and maintenance services using accepted industry processes to provide you with higher availability of your business applications and data. You benefit from being able to:
- Reduce your IT staffing costs by adopting a managed services model.
- Higher customer satisfaction through the effective use of IT systems and processes.
- Delivery governed and measured through agreed service level agreements.
- Single point of contact for all your IT requirements.
- Sharing of risks associated with business loss due to IT systems unavailability.